Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 5 - Its a Caipirinha



So tonight Jill and I played a game of dominoes over drinks.  She had a glass of wine, she said a type I wouldn't like...i.e. a  dry wine. Me I prefer the sweet stuff, hence I had her make me a Caipirinha.  This is a Brazilian Rum, Cachaça, mixed with a lime and sugar. Not to mention Cachaça is made from distilled sugar cane.  These things are the best. And everytime Jill makes one for me, I modify a line from the Disney movie Tarzan, where a little elephant says "its a pirahana!"  I get my drink, I say "its a Caipirinha!"  Both notably are indigenous to south america. :)

As the pictures go, I was shooting for some work on bokeh, or trying to enhance the focus of the photo by blurring everything else. I like the last one, as it gives a full view of the drink and the game, the others I tried to play with the balance and the flash settings, but wasn't getting the results I was hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment