Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 6 - Lazy

Some days I think I may have two of the laziest labs in the world, it would seem that all they do is sleep.  Well except when it is feeding time.   That or they try to appear that they have such busy days that when I get home from work they are already worn out. Unless I happen to have a tennis ball or frisbee, that would seem to perk them up.  Well today I know they got a walk with Jill in the morning, and then she got them a pool to cool off in in the back yard, and they had to go for a ride to my mom and dads while our house was being shown.  Other than that not too much that should have had them tired out. Me on the other hand, some days, I can't help but take pictures of them or at least chuckle at how they sprawl out in the yard. They make easy targets for the camera and usually some fun photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment